Timely access to information through corporate networks is becoming critical for business efficiency. However, access to your organization’s network needs to be controlled. In today’s rapidly moving business environment, the network needs to be protected from individuals and organizations that may plan to disrupt the services or obtain data delivered through your enterprise network. The only way to protect your network is to build and operate it with a clearly defined security policy in place.
At Comtrack Solution, we deem that the security market dynamics are such that the market is fragmented into different segments. The segments range from access security to application and data (field) security. The segments that Comtrack Solution is targeting with the solutions offerings are network and Internet security. In addition, the deployment of e-commerce solutions and provision of broader extranet type access to corporate networks and information will provide the major catalyst for the growth in the security market. Comtrack Solution security solutions include audits, policy creation, product selection and/or evaluation, product configuration and installation.
- Security Program Assessment Vulnerability Scanning Process which uses specialized tools (commercial and Shareware) to determine vulnerabilities on systems and their configurations.
- Penetration Testing Our Security Professionals will use multiple methods after scanning to exploit and discover ways into and through your network systems. Successful exploitation will be reported through a follow up session and documentation with Executive and Technical recommendations.
- Security Development & Implementation Security Program Design, Policy Development, Process Development.
- Risk Assessments Determines Cost versus Risk for Decision Support.
- Incident Recovery Service to assist customer in recovery efforts after an incident. (IE. Virus attack, Hacking attack, etc.)
SECURITY HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
- Firewall (Cisco Secure PIX)
- Host Intrusion Prevention (Entercept)
- Antivirus Software
- Virtual Private Networks (Cisco Secure VPN)
- Intrusion Detection (Cisco Secure IDS)
- Web Authorization Portal (RSA ClearTrust)
- Web SSL Acceleration (RSA nCipher)
- Web Filtering
- Email Filtering
- Managed Security Service
- Security Information Management (SIM)
- Security Management
- Sentry Maintenance Service